|中国人民大学论坛 >> 人大招聘 >> 浏览帖子||左侧栏√|
|益普索-上海-Associate Research Manager (国际关系/国际政治方向)||浏览：569 回复：0|
|Chiaki||2020/2/14 17:51:50 编辑||1 楼|
Associate Research Manager (International Relations)
Department：Ipsos Social Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type：Full time
--You will join our Social Intelligence & Analytics branch in Shanghai, working in small, client facing team as a project manager to contribute to the delivery and growth of our overseas social geopolitical research practices.
--You will manage and execute all project requirements, including policy analysis, social opinion monitoring, geopolitical risk management and corporate social communication and crisis management.
--You will work directly with senior clients and play a critical role in addressing proactive and creative solutions to their complex requirements.
--The successful candidate will have a specialist academic and/or professional background on international relations and public policy management, and an outstanding aptitude for thinking and writing analytically. You will have the ability to convey careful analytical judgment and complex information in a confident, persuasive and accessible manner to clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
▪ Act as a key team member on major projects: develop innovative solutions to complex requirements, deliver regular and ad hoc consultancy services to clients, produce client ready presentations.
▪ Actively contribute and/or lead new initiatives to expand our services, including developing bespoke proposals to win new client projects.
▪ Contribute to and build knowledge that enables the team to continuously improve our client delivery, be an inspiring people leader who will apprentice and mentor colleagues.
1. Bachelor’s degree and above in international Relations and Affairs, Diplomacy, Public Policy Management, Communication or similar areas.
2. Advanced stills in research and report writing.
3. Experience in policy analysis, enterprise risk management and complex problem solving.
4. Close attention to detail.
5. Takes the initiative to proactively resolve issues within own remit and recognize when requires escalation.
6. Uses creativity to think outside the box.
7. Embraces a changing environment, adapts well to changing demands and ambiguous situations and adapts own behavior accordingly
1. Project management skills.
2. Excellent presentation skills.
3. Expresses self clearly & displays sensitivity to develop constructive relationship with others.
4. Experience in a multi cultural environment and demonstrated cross cultural awareness.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Minjiao.email@example.com